Wednesday, January 14, 2009

What a mail day!

Today's mail was a bonanza! Orders from three stamps companies, SU order of inks and glossy paper, and Painted Desert paper that I bought from another CS member....I knew I went hog wild on buying stamps lately, but wow! I WENT HOG WILD! I worked from about 11am-3pm in prepping and cutting the stamps...there were that many! I love the customer service of redleadpaperworks stamp co. They sent me freebies...lots of them...all designed for Valentine's day..red and pink mailing tags, a heart charm, a pipe cleaner heart, a cellophane envie and a library pocket stamped in red...oh, and a piece of candy. The smaller stamps were bagged and tied with a red ribbon...it was just so nice and a touch of class. Another order came from Artistic Outpost and again, a freebie! An Ink Essentials opaque white pen. It doesn't take a lot to make me happy, but these little things make me want to continue to give these two companies my business.

No comments: