Friday, January 16, 2009

BRRRRRRRRR

An Alberta Clipper had dipped down out of Canada and frozen my little corner of the world...Temp is currently 0 degrees with a wind chill of about 10-15 below zero. Even the dogs refuse to stay out for more than about a minute at a time. I'm bundled up in a velour sweatsuit and my bathrobe to keep my heiny warm. If I get back from antiquing with Klem early enough tomorrow, I think I'll take pictures of the icicles hanging from the eave outside my scraproom window. I've been working on the grandkids Valentine's tags off and on all day and kept looking at the long icicles...I should have gone out and taken the picture then, but I was way too cozy!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

You really should have kept that up north and not shared it with us. At least there is plenty to do inside now.