Friday, January 9, 2009

It's 2009 and it's been a long time....

You'd think that since I'm retired I would have loads of time to blog...but I have not posted since early Nov. So much has happened in that time...Thanksgiving, Christmas, the re-union of Stu's little family, New Year....
My resolutions for this year are:
1. Learn to do digital layouts..even if I prefer paper, I want to know how to do this. I've signed up for the Jessica Sprague Digi 101 course and can plod along at my own speed.
2. Learn how to use my Canon Rebel SLR without having it set on automatic!
3. Get the couple hundred photos I have in a box on paper...I'm working on that...I've scrapped 40 pages in 3 days.
4. Play with my new BindItAll and melting pot...anxious for Luanne's tutorial on making beads on Jan 24th
5. Figure out how to personalize this blog and include photos.

If I can do these 5 things I will be a happy camper!

1 comment:

Luly The Joyful Cropper said...

Woohooo!!! Its great! Love that song too.