Monday, January 12, 2009

I think I have Cabin Fever!!

It's snowed for 2 of the past three days and we have about 12 inches of new snow on the ground..my car sits out in the parking area with a flat tire and I refuse to let Hubbie change it as I'm afraid the car will slip on the ice and crush him. I need to take the greyhound, Jinx to the vet today for his leg injury when he slipped on the ice...dang fool keeps licking off the bandage and now it's a real mess. At least now I have real bandage and gauze...my emergency fix when he did it was to use a panty liner and tape....so I won't be embarrassed when I get him in to the vet's office.Bejond that, I got some more Painted Desert paper in the mail today so I'll continue working on my Arizona album and I also got two new stamps in the mail, so I'll play with those. I have to keep putting off going for the humidifier and ceiling light for my scrap room because of the weather....Meantime, I'm going blind and our hair is so dry from the lack of humidity it stands on end most of the time....I think I need to get out of this house and breath some fresh air!!

No comments: