Saturday, January 10, 2009

Look at me now!!!

The photo, I figured out on my own with a little help from the "help drop down menu"....I'll be sure to use this more in days to come...The music was a little harder for me and thanks to my good friend, Luly, and PAO's chatroom, she talked me through adding a playlist. Now, if I remember the names to more songs, I'll add them as I go along....WHEW, enough techie stuff for one day..I need to go play with some paper, ink, stamps, and doo-dads---where I know what I'm doing.

3 comments:

Theresa Lee said...

Looks great!! And what's really cool is when you update your playlist, the songs are already on your page! Have fun!

Cheryl said...

Welcome to the blog world Ruth Ann!!

Unknown said...

I do have to say your "current" music had me bust out laughing
You and Beyonce